Cristiano Ronaldo News

Friday, September 22, 2006

Merche I Feel Myself culprit by the end of the relation

[this news is tranlated by a translator. The wordings may not make sense]


The presenter did not obtain to conceal the pain by the detachment of Cristiano THE presenter assumed the end of the courtship with Cristiano Ronaldo, in an interview to the program 'Alone Visa', of the RTP. Merche not conteve the tears and revealed that is it live a difficult phase of its life, but guarantees that is going to obtain exceed-her alone.

"I blame myself a lot by do not have knowledgeable deal with some things. I find normal that the Cristiano have been questioned sometimes: 'It will be that to Merche is like the other?', therefore we heard each barbarity that left of know what was truth or lie." This one of the phrases of Merche Romero in an exciting interview to the program 'Alone Visa' (RTP), in that itself sample revolted with "all the evil that did me during the time in that I was with Cristiano Ronaldo and barely by be a girlfriend of him".

The presenter of 'Portugal in the Heart' does not conceal the sorrow of the end of his relation and confessed to be passing one from the worst phases of the its life, between tears. "I lived very happy moments with the Cristiano, that am going to guard for ever, but lately my days has been difficult. I am going to leave clear that we are not joined, if that is a motive for us will leave in peace, is at the right moment. I cry with a lot facility, but to my life never was easy and now less."

Merche blames, still, the women interested in the star, by the end of the relation. "They will want conquer-him by what does he have and afterwards accused me to me of that. I should thank to the Cristiano, that a lot thing taught myself, between the which it deal with the wickedness of the persons."

The presenter did still an another one revelation: "Recently I spoke with the family of him and we said everything what will want to say. Sometimes we stayed more fragile and we go down and now I am it live a phase of these, but I am going to continue it smile. I am going to be happy. And they leave the Cristiano be him also, for that can do their work of the best form. He is a pride for Portugal", I concluded.

credir: http://www.correiomanha.pt/noticia.asp?id=215396&idCanal=133

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home