Cristiano Ronaldo News

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Gemma Atkinson confirms Ronaldo romance

Saturday, January 13 2007, 11:47 GMT

By Daniel Kilkelly

Gemma Atkinson has confirmed reports that she is dating footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Hollyoaks actress met Cristiano at a party in Manchester recently and has admitted that she is "very happy" with how their relationship is progressing.

"Cristiano's lovely. He’s gorgeous and I'm very happy," she told The Sun. "I've heard other women are jealous. I'm not surprised!"

The 22-year-old star has previously been involved in a relationship with Charlton star Marcus Bent.

"People assume you go for a certain type being in the job I'm in but I don't have a thing for footballers. I go on personality. They do have great bodies, though!" she continued. "I don't want to say too much about my relationship with Cristiano because I spoke about my last relationship with Marcus and it all went wrong."

 
 
 

[Well, It's doubtless that Gemma is prettier than Merche and Nuri, but it seems Gemma wanna be famous in the name of the famous footballer Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend. The gal has admitted that she has the brest Augmentation done. Can Ronnie find a girl friend which is more angelic and can he settle down like Waye Rooney?] Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home