Cristiano Ronaldo News

Monday, December 11, 2006

RONALDO'S THE BEST

 


By Ed Sunday 10th December 2006


He wants to win the Ballon d'Or.

Cristiano Ronaldo wants to be the best in the world.
"My dream is to win the Ballon d'Or and I am working to be the best player in the world," Ronaldo told the News of the World.


"Since I was a kid I have been trying to become the best winger in the world and now I want to go a step farther.

"There is still some way to go but the challenge is there and I am trying. I hope the moment arrives soon.


"After me the best No 7 that I have seen was Eric Cantona. But I am still only 21 and I want to surpass everything I have achieved so far."

Ronaldo also had a few words for the people who have given him stick this season.


"The incident against Boro has caused many comments, but it was a valid penalty. I do not dive," added Ronaldo.

"Nor do I search for controversy. But I am a person accustomed to the critics and they are not a problem for me.


"Perhaps the critics are jealous. I do not think I have to change. I am the same person that arrived in England hungry for success." Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home